C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:17:02 -0700
VR paid my full tuition, books, loaned me an IBM typewriter, and paid part
of R&B WHEN I WENT AWAY TO school. also paid for note takers and readers,
and a phonak ear so i could hear my teachers. my dad was a prof at csulb,
he and mom saw some private patients but were not rich. I think being on
ssi helped too. so, check into it.
glad you are alive and kickin'.
mag

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag