Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:34:01 -0400
I know this has been discussed over and over but what is pemmican and do
you have a recipe?

Also with the food storage issue.  It would probably depend on the space
issues but you could always can your own food to store.  You could can
meat and any other items you want to store.  It wouldn't be very
feasible if you needed to travel with it much but if using it at home I
would think it would work.

Sincerely,
Lynn