From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 23:15:15 -0400
Celebrity vegetarian Eleanor Mondale's brain tumor has returned. It's sadly
ironic that she probably tries to eat healthy, not realizing that a
vegetarian diet heavy in grains and legumes is counterproductive. I feel bad
for her and her dogs. I shudder to think what is in those "treats" she feeds
them. I hope she doesn't torture her dogs by making them eat completely
vegetarian.

Eleanor Mondale announces her brain cancer has returned
By NEAL JUSTIN, Star Tribune

February 28, 2008
http://www.startribune.com/local/16071177.html

"Eleanor Mondale revealed Thursday that her cancer has returned. The
daughter of former Vice President Walter Mondale and co-host of a WCCO radio
morning show said she'll have surgery on Wednesday to remove a small tumor
in the frontal lobe of her brain, the same spot where a cancerous tumor had
been discovered in 2005. ...."

Haute Tech
By JULIA SZABO
Published: March 30, 2003
query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F00EFDF123EF933A05750C0A9659C8B63

"... Eleanor Mondale, who left a career in broadcasting to spend time with
her family of animals and whips up vegetarian specialties de maison, like
tofu with Thai curry sauce and risotto. But the experiments in baking that
led to her new line of gourmet horse and dog treats -- Millie's Best Foot
and Jack Snacks -- convinced her that the best oven was electric. Top pastry
chefs agree; they insist on a combination ''dual-fuel'' range (Mondale's is
by Thermador)."