Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:01:02 -0600
Hi Ron,

I agree. A few individuals probably made it into their 90s and low hundreds,
just like with us. I don't see any reason to imagine they lived any longer.
Animals in the wild live shorter lives than in captivity, sometimes decades
shorter in spite of unnatural food. Humans were probably much the same.

One thing though, I do think they were healthier and physically stronger and
more flexible for most of their lives. Many of our problems are from
inactivity.