Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:11:57 +1100
Hi Marcel,

I guess that leaves you with getting your protein from fish, eggs and nuts
if you also don't eat poultry.

May I ask why you don't eat meat?
Protein supplements are not paleo. Most are made from dairy and or soy,
neither of which are paleo, especially in processed form.

I guess one could argue that eating paleo involves eating meat as hunter
gatherers didn't have the luxury of excluding a whole class of readily
available nutritious food like meat. Even though you do, you are
compromising the variety of nutrients you ingest by it's exclusion.

Leonie