From:
JK Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:21:19 -0800
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Oliva,
I am not sure how adding leafy greens is going to
address the difficulties.

Mike

From: JK Gatto

>>michael raiti wrote:
Personally, I find that aftereating no fruit or
starches for a several days (probably 4 on average) I
have trouble.

I was assuming the problem stems from entering ketosis and I counter this with plenty of greens, ie, mustard, chollard, kale, chard, etc.  I think it's the bio- availability of the calcium in the greens which acts as a calmer for me.  I personally feel great in ketosis.  It's that fourth and fifth day upon entering it that I bone up on the greens.  Seems to help.  By the 8th day I'm good to go.  YMMV.  Oliva

Keep on keepin' on !