From:
Sisyphus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:24:17 -0500
Ladies and gentlemen --

I am pleased to announce that GettingPrimitive.com has been accepted into
the BlogBurst network.  BlogBurst is a syndication company that feeds
related blog posts and articles as "sidebar content" to top news sites,
including SFGate, the Houston Chronicle, the Washington Post and
others.  All content at GP (both mine and that of contributing authors) is
now eligible for such syndication, and the question of whether an article
gets picked up is in the hands of the individual news editors.  These
editors are looking regularly for sidebar content to attach to pages of
their own.

Our "tags" (keywords) include: health, diet, paleo, paleolithic, society,
culture, primitives, primitivism, recycling, off-grid, simplicity,
powerdown, ecology, sustainability, survival, individualism, DIY, economic
collapse, rewilding, and peak oil

As you can tell from the above list (or if you've ever read any of my rants
;-)  GP is "out on the fringes" of paleo sites.  In fact we view the
paleo/WAPF diet as just one part of a systematic withdrawal from all things
toxic - whether edible or otherwise.

Needless to say, this syndication will increase our visibility quite a bit,
and this raises the bar on the amount and quality of content we're looking
for.  As always, we love having visits from guest writers - however, now we
can offer them a chance at much more exposure than before.  Author bylines
are credited, graphics/photos/illos are provided, and
comments/conversations are encouraged.  If you or anyone you know would be
interested in submitting an article, writing a feature column, or starting
your own blog at GP, please contact me at this address or via the site.

Thanks!

- S.

GettingPrimitive.com - A Natural Inquiry
..... Health, Diet, Society and Survival
........ for the Humans of Poison Planet
........ http://www.gettingprimitive.com