BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:29:40 EDT

> That preserving the Nike site was a JOKE, right?
>  Promise????
>  Hilary LH

I'm not sure if the Ohio site is a joke, but there is a missle silo being
preserved in South Dakota. The two guys doing it were at my preservation
maintenance philosophy workshop in New Orleans about this time last year. No
joke. They had slides and the usual moisture problems found in any historic
structure.

John Leeke