Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:23:09 -0600
I assume that "still nothing" means that you are not getting any sound at
all.

In order to use the on-board sound, it has to be enabled in cmos.  If you
have been getting sound, and it stopped, then, perhaps, the cmos setting
has changed.  This could happen if the battery is low.  (Batteries go
bad after about three years.  You did not describe your hardware, so it
is impossible to ascertain the battery's age.)

You can check the cmos settings at the start-up by hitting the appropriate
key, perhaps DEL or ESC.  It usually tells you.

HTH

Dean Kukral