Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 13:00:23 -0600
7bit
From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
William wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 02:03:28 -0400, ltlredwagon
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> snip
>  I'm sure others have dealt with this and so I'm
>
>> looking for recommendations, successful actions, etc..   Any ideas
>> would  be greatly appreciated.  Bob
>>
> Pork & home-made raw sauerkraut.
> Cheaper, satisfying and effective.

Find a local farmer who will sell you high-quality meat at a decent
price by cutting out all the
middlemen.  Find a Community Supported Agriculture farm near you and buy
a veggie share.
Better, fresher vegetables without the boutique price. If you live in
the country, raise your
own chickens for meat and/or eggs.  If not, find somebody in the country
who can sell
you fresh free-range eggs. Seafood is difficult: the high quality
seafood carries a big
price tag. Most of the fisheries are endangered.

 Organic eggs are a real bargain even at the price increment over regular
eggs, when you consider the protein and nutrition you get.

And, in general, you can consider that the money you pay in food you save in
doctor bills and prescriptions.

    Lynnet