BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"B-P Golden Oldies: \"Authentic Replicants Converge\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:29:30 -0400
From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
A couple of other pieces of information will be useful:

What is the overall size of the slab? Are their any construction joints
in it or is it one monolithic piece?

Dan

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”