ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:25:07 -0700
Dear Virgie,
Thank you! I very much appreciate your prayers! Resolving these issues can
be frustrating at the best of times and quite challenging.
I may need to move fairly soon, so trying to find help around here may
become unnecessary. The snack bar in Sacramento I have been doing training
in will be available for a different vendor as of the end of August. I just
received the announcement yesterday. I don't know if I want to apply for it
or not. I have rather mixed feelings about it.  Speaking of applying! The
vending location in San Francisco I told all of you about a couple weeks ago
has, well, an interesting outcome! Evidently, my application and resum got
misfiled and it wasn't discovered until after the interview and awarding of
the location to another vendor. So, to make a long story short, I never got
to interview for the location. Perhaps God had a hand in this? I would ask
all of you for your continued prayers that God shows me hiss will for me
especially in the area of work!
May the peace of Christ and His many blessings be with you and Hoshi always!
Sheila and Vinnie