ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:26:09 -0700
Dear Pat!
My prayers are with you.
Blessings,
Sheila and Vinnie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Ferguson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:00 AM
Subject: An urgent prayer request

: Dear Loving EChurch Family,
:
: I'm coming to you again with yet another prayer request.
:
: You all know I had a stress test almost 2 weeks ago, actually 2 weeks
: ago tomorrow.
:
: I was so upset with the hospital that did the procedure because they
: didn't call me with the results of the stress part of the test, and the
scans.
:
: I ment it when I told them I would never walk in their hospital
: again. I did not yell at them, either.
:
: I saw my primary doctor yesterday. He also had not gotten a copy of
: the test results from the stress test from Sioux Valley hospital.
:
: He wasn't very happy about that. He called and talked to a nurse at
: that Sioux Valley hospital. She read the results to him, and then he
: had her fax it to him. He brought the papers into the office where
: Vernon and I were, and read the results to us.
:
: It all boils down to maybe something wrong, but we don't know for
: sure. I do have to have an angiogram, and maybe sooner than I wanted
: to have it.
:
: It's very ppossible that I may not be able to go to Oregon next week,
: and that my trip will maybe be delayed.
:
: I will have this Angiogram at the regular Heart hospital in Sioux Falls.
:
: I'm waiting as I write this for a phone call from both Doctor Berg,
: and the heart doctor. If they have to do the Angiogram, they may have
: to put a stent in my heart. I will permit them to do it at the time
: of the Angiogram.
:
: Please pray that this will not delay my trip and that they can get it
: done this week.
:
: My Mom really isn't doing good at all. I haven't told my family yet
: about this new thing, as I wanted to wait until I have all the facts
: together and know what is going on. In fact, I don't even know if
: they will do the Angiogram before I leave. I hope and pray I can have
: it done when I get back, but if I do need to have it done now, I will
: do it at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls.
:
: Please pray that my trip to Portland will not be delayed, and that
: Mom will still be with us when I get there.
:
: Thanks so much for praying. I love you all so very much.
:
: Thanks.
:
: Love and blessings,
: Pat Ferguson
:
:
: --
: No virus found in this incoming message.
: Checked by AVG Free Edition.
:
: