ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:05:31 -0600
Pat,

I read in your email how frustrated you are with the hospital, and i totally
understand.   Praying that you find out soon what's going on and that it's
easily treated.  I also pray that, if it's God's will, he will allow you to
make the trip to Oregon when planned.   As the song says, "God will make a
way where there seems to be no way."

Love and prayers,

JulieMelton
visit me at