ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:08:32 -0600
At my advanced age, I am changing jobs so pray for me.  I walked into the
kitchen the other day and a talk show was on the radio.  The man said that
he read an article that if you spent your entire day just walking the
streets and hunting for pennies, you would average 18 dollars an hour.  I
don't know if he was joking or not but I wouldn't be surprised.  I'm giving
up my blind job, you know, standing outside my home near the busy street we
live on with my cane, guide dog, guide horse, dark glasses, two artificial
eyes, and my cowboy hat and tin cup.  Nope.  The only thing I am wearing is
my cowboy hat and cowboy boots.  This is why people stop.  No, silly.  Not
because of my body but they just can't believe what they are seeing.  they
take pictures of me and I get a donation in my tin cup for each picture they
take.  I haven't been doing as well with this job lately so I am trying the
penny thing.  Pray it works out well for me.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com