ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:12:06 -0500
Phil,
Amen and amen!!!  I agree with you wholeheartedly!  I would also
rather speak to a manager or employee and let them know my thoughts
than just stay away and sulk.  We've often mentioned to employees at
Sam's Club and Wallmart that we like to say "Merry Christmas," or,
whatever and when they have said, "Happy Holidays," to them, we just
say, "Merry Christmas," back.  We still shop there  because of the
need for relationship and the low prices.
         I feel the same about the homosexual thing.  How are
homosexuals ever going to know that God loves them if we just stay
away from certain stores and feel self righteous about it.  That
sounds like that guy Fred Felps, to me, and he totally turns me
off.  I'd rather stay engaged and communicate.  I believe that it is
much more edifying than sitting in a corner in a judgmental huff,
pointing a finger.
Kathy