ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:52:49 -0600
Jenifer and Phil,  and all,

Hum!  With that new talking Scientific calculator I had to buy for school, I
could really figure out how old you truly are, in spite of your Leap Year
b-day.  In fact, I could probably add light years to your age.  Talk about
somebody feeling as old as, wel as old as, D.... I... R... T...

But Jen is right.  You better watch out.  Remember some of us actually do
know where you live.  And that good wife of yours Sandy, would sure help us
git yuh bak.  Smile.

Vicki