ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:35:34 +0100
Phil, that's very sad.  We have heard of several folk recently, some of whom
have survived but are very disfigured.

Well, this is a bit weird too but serves as a definite reminder to me!  I
only had about half an hour's sleep and woke thinking again of one friend's
mother-in-law who is the most resistent person I have ever known to the
Gospel.  Has she heard and seen others changing over years and years?  Yes;
but will she make a move - almost, almost but not quite!  This really
heightens my awareness of her situation.  She's now well in her eighties.
Please will you all pray for Pearl?

I'll certainly be praying for your doc's practice.  Phil, if you didn't get
an opportunity and God didn't give you a word, there it must rest!   How do
you know others didn't or that he didn't cry out at the last moments?

BTW:  I'm up with Fabian.  It's just so sticky and muggy here right now
(brewing for a storm eventually, whenever that is) and he's very wrestless
and panting hard.  He doesn't like storms anyway.  Think I'd best bring on
the coffee in a tripple sized mug here!  I'm glad some of you will be awake
and up at this stage because already I'm a bit lonely here!

--
Carol

--
Carol