ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:30:43 +0100
There is the HTML version at

www.biblegateway.org

But there is copyright restriction on download.  I personally go on record
as saying I don't believe in copyrighting the Bible, so you know where it is
and what you do with it is up to you!

My friend used to read the Amplified to me a lot when I was in my twenties
and I loved it!  It was such a joy when I first discovered it on the NET.

--
Carol