ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:08:17 -0500
Good to hear he is feeling better. Wondered about the surgery

Brad

on 04:12 AM 7/8/2006, Rhonda Partain said:

He had a temporary line put in his neck for dialysis, and some sort of
thing in his wrist that will be more permanent, but will take  three
months
to heal...so that's why he needed the temporary line for the dialysis.  He
has an appointment  next Friday at the kidney doc, guess she will schedule
the dialysis to start then!
Appreciate the prayers!
He is feeling much better!