ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:10:13 +0100
That's good news, Virgi.

Now let's all pray about his actually going to church.

A friend's son was extremely badly injured in an accident last year and we
prayed him through some real miracles.  He was impressed and thanked God but
he never started to come to church or, so far as I am aware, really made a
commitment to Him, so this is what is on my heart today for Joe.

"Dear Father, I ask that Joe will be moved by Your love and compassion,
perhaps for the first time ever, and that he will take the next step in
coming to you.  May he continue to be mindful of the way You have kept him
and of the prayers of the saints.

For Your Name's sake:

"Amen"!

--