ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:10:54 -0400
Phil, I read this yesterday,and I thought I would try to reply to it today.

I'm praying for you that your back gets better immediately, and the
physical therapy helps it a lot. I find it very hard to be motivated
to exercise, that is why I still way over 200 pounds, unfortunately.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson