ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:29:10 -0600
Although the physical therapy and exercising and walking on the tread mill
is doing some healing, and I have noticed a big reduction in the pain in my
hip and my leg from even a week ago, it is still extremely difficult to cope
with because it just doesn't go away.  I never quite had prolonged pain like
this before.  We went out to eat last night and the pain was there all the
time nagging at me.  I have a strong feeling a lot of this is related to
stress, or at least aggravates it, so I'd appreciate your continued prayers.
It is just so difficult to stay focused on any one thing for very long due
to the perpetual pain and discomfort.  Plus, I'm a wimp when it comes to
pain.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com