From:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:11:42 -0700

~ MONA’S GLUTEN FREE ~

~ MADE FOR CELIACS ~ BY CELIACS ~

  At Mona’s Gluten Free we invite you to ‘Expect More’… because ‘You Deserve It’!!

  We offer a line of 8 quality, versatile baking mixes, using some of the best ingredients available in the market place today.  We know that the sum of he whole, depends on the parts… by using only pure Brazilian Tapioca Starch and the best, finely ground White Rice Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, stone ground Sorghum Flour, Organic Flax Seed Meal… we are able to make our products the best they can be.  When you use Mona’s Mixes you never have to worry about the ‘gritty’ texture often associated with Gluten Free baked goods… we make sure the starches we use in our products are finely ground and of the highest quality, thus ensuring your finished, baked product to be a wonderful taste and texture… absolutely ‘grit’ free.

  Drop by our website at http://www.madebymona.com and feel free to browse through our extensive recipe pages.  Enter our contest for monthly drawing for a copy of Mona’s Cookbook, check out our ‘Links’ page for other places on the internet offering helpful information for living Gluten Free… drop by our Internet Store to learn more about our products… with a few clicks of a mouse… have Mona’s Mixes delivered from our kitchen to yours.

  Even though we somehow got to be into August already there’s still lots of BBQ weather left in the summer!!  Mona’s Sunny Bun & Pizza Mix makes amazing HotDog & Hamburger Buns for all your summertime fun!!  We haven’t met a juicy burger or dog yet that was too much for these great buns!!

    Keeping in touch with our customers will always allow us to make our products the very best that they can be.  Please remember to feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or comments about our products… or even if you just want to say ‘Hello’.

  We are happy to offer a retail store front at our new location.  Hours are Tuesday – Thursday from 1 – 5 pm.  Pick up can be arranged at other hours by calling us in advance to place your order, please see phone contact info below.

    Cheers,

  Lisa aka Mona

  www.madebymona.com

  425-486-0701 (local)