From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:48:14 -0500
I'd love one, but to be honest, I'm very happy with the MC80. Shore makes a
couple mics that are cheap, again you'd need the stand and all and you'd
need to wire it up and all but they sound good too. Personally though, I'd
say look for a used MC80 if you can find one. It will pick up a lot of
background noise so you'll want to adjust the pot in the back with a screw
driver, but you're heard mine, I don't get much noise. I think it does pick
up the computer right next to it, I haven't adjusted that for that yet but I
like it.