From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:14:25 -0500
Butch, the Decimal and Hex you saw was the table for the talk-groups.  The
frequencies are in the table just above the talk-groups.  Just look for
"frequencies" after you have clicked Clark county.  SmartNet is just a type
of analogue trunking system and you don't actually need a trunking scanner
to listen.  Just enter in all the frequencies in the table.  One of the
freqs will be a control channel (it sounds digital) so just lock that
channel out  (I use the tone-squelch on the T90 to block the control
channel).  You wont be able to lock on just one conversation, but you should
be able to keep up with two or three conversations at once!  The control
channel may change once or twice a day so you'll have to unlock the
previously locked channel and lock the new control channel.

Should you get the 97 you will want to get the Win97 software from
StarrSoft.com, This way you just do a web import of the system(s) you want
and don't worry about SmartNet, Hex, Decimal and all that stuff.

73, Ken -N5SWR