From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:04:29 -0600
I read the comment a few messages ago about the state or services or
whatever the heck they changed their name to now, buying adaptive things
for people, well, I will never ask them to help me again or buy me
anything again not because of the comment in the other message but simply
because our services thing around here seems to have a quota system, by
that I mean, when my brother and a bunch of us that know each other and
some obviously we didnt until there, but anyhow a: they are suckups to the
nfb which i see nothing wrong with the nfb or acb, however it was obvious
in everything they did, said, taught..etc, that wasn't really a big deal
to me though, but kind of bothered me a little.
anyway i to put a long story short, I was unfairly let go as were some
others if we didnt exactly agree 100% it seemed like, or for example, in
my case, I had been sick off and on battling with advanc4ed acit reflux,
so some days i just couldnt make it to their supposedly independent
training, but sometimes if i needed to go home a little early they would
let others, but not me.  Anyway the days I was sick, the head jerk of the
place, or assistant, kept calling  every 2 minutes to see if i was really
sick, then he has the nerve to tell me that he didnt think i was sick and
to come in, well i didn't because i won't go into all the details but i
was at the toilet sick to put it nicely.  anyway the next time, and this
is what finally did it, i had a decission either run back to the
apartments and grab something i forgot, or make it to the bus without my
stuff(some bs writing assignment or something), i chose to make the bus,
well i got the boot for that on the coldest day of the year, had to wait
for a bus for about 2 hours, i got back to the apartments and some other
student was there with something about like mine, they let him stay
home..can we say favorites or what!
anyway my brother was more of a hellraiser than i was and he got to stay
too, not to mention in the shop where they say it builds confidence, i
think that is a lie in itself but, i was working on measurment stuff and
was going to make a cd case, well dickhead that the assistant head and
shop guy was, hands me some plastic to figure out how it will go in my new
case.  It wasn't even the ones for a frickin' cd case, it was my friend's
tape ones she was going to make, can we say set a person up for screwing
up too?anyway I tried back in college to get windoweyes cuz thats what i
like and have always used, well the guy asked me what windoweyes was..and
"I think you will have to use jaws because thats all they have", no, its
because what all those morons know at that stupid place in lincoln
nebraska called hell, i mean "the center", heck people had diabetic
problems, they gave them almost the royal treatment..but i'lkl get down
off my soapbox now but thats why i will never ever have anything to do
with them again