From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:47:53 -0700
Hi
    I haven't heard of any special events for this day but there should be
something on 3.911 MHz I would think.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com