From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:08:54 -0400
Chris:

Just wanted to let you know that my XYL and I will be traveling to the St.
Louis area once again to visit our son.

We will be leaving here from Michigan very early in the morning, and hope to
be approaching the St. Louis area tomorrow afternoon around 3 o'clock or so.

Will give you a shout on the 145.29 repeater if you'll be around.

Otherwise, maybe will catch you on the return trip to Michigan on Tuesday:
the 15th rather early in the morning as we head back north.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ