From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 22:25:54 -0400
Hi David.

The software is the MCP2000 software which is the memory control package
that is a free download from Kenwood.  It can be used to both program the
memories and to set the menus, and with it and a good screen reader such as
JAWS or Window-Eyes, the radio is 100% accessible.  You will need a cable
with a DB9 female connector on each end.  The cable is a straight through
cable, so don't let anyone try to sell you a null modem cable.  The cable
is available in the states from Radio Shack, among other sources.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]