From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:24:12 -0400
    Walt:

That's really strange. ... Doing the shift-tab thing is what I was taught
way back when, and somehow it worked, at least on the PC's I have used up
till this point.

I'll definitely give the "insert A" a try, since it may save me from any
more Jaws configuring.

Thanks much, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ