From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:45:16 -0400
Hi John.

We are not talking about lugging a full sized keyboard--just plugging in an
external number pad.  A number of companies sell them, and you just do your
regular typing on the laptop keyboard, and issue JAWS commands from the
external number pad.  They are very small and lightweight and go easily
into the accessory pockets of the carrying case for your laptop.

Yeah, I could learn the keystroks in the "JKL" etc. side of the keyboard,
but why?  This works, and it is painless enough to carry and set up.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 07:20 PM 4/16/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>The keyboard layout for jaws isn't that hard to learn, I got it very quick.
>Some times I wish I had a full sized keyboard for the laptop but not often
>enough that it's worth my while to lug one around with me.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]