From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:33:31 -0500
Thanks, Brian, but that's not it, the ctcss is not on, there is hiss when I
open the squelch, but when I transmit, can not hear the received signal.

And for those who can tell me the difference between a partial and full
reset, I do not understand the difference, one says a/b key and the other
says a=b, so what combination do I push?  for either?

Thanks again.

Fred Olver  [log in to unmask]