From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:44:02 -0500
    Steve:

"Go Spartans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I took the teaching position here at Ferris State, I taught for five
years at Olivet College, about 35 miles south of you.

I came there from Pennsylvania, but it didn't take me long to become a
Spartan fan!

I'll try your step-by-step suggestions for disabling the mouse here.
Actually, I think I got pretty close to what you were saying, but I'll take
it step by step.

Then, I can laugh at those who can't work the laptop without the mouse.  I
keep telling folks that doing things by the keyboard as we do is faster and
more efficient.

Thanks, Steve.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI