From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:09:54 -0500
I use that version of Nero with no problems and use it very often. For the
cloning cable, I don't have spares but don't waste your money on the icom
one if you have to get one net, get 1 of the ones from rtsystems with the
USB to serial adapter, much cheaper cable and it's interchangeable, I've
used them back and forth for years. I should never have spent all the money
for the icom cable when I had the rt systems one. I actually think the
rtsystems one has better strain relief.