Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:19:29 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Andy,

I'm not trying to question anyone's intelligence here but you aren't trying
to plug a speaker into the headphone jack on the control head are you?  That
is a three conductor plug and will not work and if it does, out put will be
very low indeed.  The ext. speaker plug is on the radio body, takes a mono
plug as far as I know and should drive any speaker you plug into it to
absolute distraction with no trouble at all.

Good luck and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX