Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:13:53 -0600
and what if there is 7 feet of water, or all the roads are completely
demolished? how then do they get diesel brought in everyday?
They certainly won't be bringing in 10 thousand gallons a day on boats or
with helicopters.
What if the refueling access points are flooded or covered with rubble or
have been buried under dirt or earth?
36 hours is a pretty good start, but when that is gone, what will they turn
too if there is no more fuel supply coming?  I should think more EOC's would
be attempting to implement solar and wind power to recharge battery banks
instead of trying to depend upon unreliable replentishment of resources.
Of course, if there is no wind, and no sun due to ash cover, or cloud cover,
then those two wouldn't be viable either.
73
Colin, V A6BKX