Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:57:26 -0400
Anthony,

I  have been happy with the Heil Gold Line that came as a promotion with my
TS-2000 way back when.  Not sure I'd  pay the price Heil asks for them, but
a bunch of them  probably went out as part of the promotion and maybe a used
one could be had for a fair price.

I run mic gain  about 70 - 75, menu 21 tx eq set to high, and menu 22 tx
bandwidth  at 3.0   Have had plenty of  positive comments on the audio
quality.   Of course it  may not be the mic, just my  mellow and meloedious
voice.

I home -brewed a boom from 3/4 pvc  pipe to  let me keep the  mic  right in
front of my face even when  kicked back in the chair.

73, Steve KW3A