Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:58:05 -0500
	Not admitedly ham radio, but I hope I can get help on this one.  A
friend of mine has a job, where he needs to drive around the state
managing donation banks for his charity.  He hires a driver, but can
make this project much more efficient if he acts as the navigator
using a GPS system.  He would like to put in fourteen or more
addresses, and have the GPS figure out the best route to get from
home to them, and back home.
1.  Has anybody done something like this with packmate or trecker?
2.  Is their any usable standard GPS units that might do the job that
a totally blind person can run?
3.  Does anybody know where else I can go to find an answer to this
type of question?
4.  My friend doesn't do any real independant traveling on foot, so
all of his GPS work will be done from with in a car.
5.  Is their a web resource that might yield the same results for
free?  Hate to spend money where it is not necessary.  I hate even
more to see money spent where it won't allow the needed task to be performed.