ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:31:04 -0400
Brad, I have been and will be continuing to pray for you and your family and
especially for your nephew at this time.
It is good to see you back on the list.
I want to appologize to all for not having posted much at all in the last
few weeks.  I have been rather busy but maybe a bit lazy too when it comes
to posting on the list.  I have been keeping up with you all and have been
praying for all requests.
Kathy, I know this will be a difficult time for you with Gregg gone for the
ten days but God will be your comfort and peace.
Phil, well, what can I say?  As we get a bit more mature, things happen to
our backs, knees, feet, shoulders, and everything about us.  I am praying
for comfort and relief of the pain and the restoration of your muscle tone.
Carol, always praying for you and your back and health problems.
April, praying for your physical condition and for your future job situation
and for your future marriage.
To all of you, just let me say that I remember you all to the Lord always
and I love being a part of this family and thank you for your prayers on my
behalf.

God bless you all.

Oh yes!  Rhonda, thanks for that story about "take it or leave it on the
desk".  I have already shared it with several people and will share it with
more.

Ned