ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:06:56 -0700
Julie.  I'm praying for you as you retire Lear on April 15th.  I know how
hard that is.  I know God will give you the strength as he imparts his grace
to you each moment of every day, even in this.    I'll be praying especially
for you.  If you need to talk, please call.  And the request with waiting
for results from your dad's up-coming April 20th tests.  Waiting is the
hardest.  Praying with you on this too.

Kathy.  Standing with you as you make decisions concerning your relationship
with Chris.  Glad he is in that Life program.  Praying for the right
connections there.  I'm sure it's not easy to stand by and watch.  You're
doing the best thing you can, and that's to pray.

Amy.  Praying with you as you return to your primary doctor about the levels
not being right in your blood.  Praying wisdom for the doc, and peace and
healing for you.

Lelia.  Glad you are back with us and that your e-mail is fixed.

Karen.  Praying for your drummer.  Did they ever make a determination as to
his condition?

Pat.  Praying for you with that splint and other concerns.  Do update us as
you are able.

Phil.  What a wonderful opportunity with that article.  Continuing to pray
for your ministry and the article getting in to the right hands.  As to you
getting in to trouble tonight in that interview, well I doubt it.  Praying
again that the words that are written by the interviewer reach the
God-intended  reader, even in that pseudo-intellectual world.

I know there are other needs, spoken and unspoken.  Praying for all of you.
But as the clock strikes 11:00, I must turn in to see if I can get some
rest.  The night, think it was Friday that I actually got 8 hours sleep was
an occurrence I'd like to have happen again.  Tonight won't be the night as
I don't have 8 hours in which to do that.  So I'm hoping to sleep fast.

And to all of us who are frequently in the night club, praying for each of
you; Virgie, Amy Rhonda 2, Pat, Rhonda and all you others.

.
Anybody I didn't mention on this whirl wind update, I'll catch on the next
one.

Blessings,
Vicki