ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 07:11:22 +0100
You vacuumed once!  I should think not!

Well, guess what I did!

During a season of "Praise Parties", when I put on radio headphones, shut
our office door, sitting-room door and bedroom door, then sang away to
music, I decided to get a drink from the kitchen.  I went on listening to
the music whilst in there, then forgot where I was and started singing.
Mike could hear me from there!  (What fun!)

--
Carol