From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:21:09 -0600
Can't share any positive experience with inkjet refills. I print mostly in
black and white on a laser printer. That being said, I can share this:

-Professional refill shops use steam cleaners like the Scunci ones to clean
the cartridges. Probably would improve performance/durability.
-I believe that the print heads include a "heating element" of some sort
that dries the ink on the paper. However, if you let the cartridge run dry,
it will (perhaps permanently) clog the inkjets, so you don't want to let the
cartridges run completely dry.

Hopefully that will help some.

William Closure