From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:01:22 -0400
Hi;
I knew but the problem with programming is that once you get it relatively
done you don't think about it for six months or so.  Now if we were having
this chat a year ago I could have told you exactly how to do it.  The quick
start guide on Icanworkthisthing gives you a pretty good idea how to do it.
I essentially followed that guide and was able to store frequencies and the
needed pl tones into memory.  The first few frequencies are used for band
edges for a band scan so you might not want to start with the first memory.
Take a look at the quick start guide.  They get a bit in to itcss tones and
I won't be needing them here.  The only hard part is that you have to do
lots of counting but other than that all the info is there.
Rich