From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:21:29 -0400
Russ,

The receiver is pretty complex, but it's also very accessible.  The
menus are easy to use, and the manual ((which is supplied on CD with
the radio) gives clear instructions on how to get into the menus.

You can enter frequencies directly from the keyboard, as well as have
direct access to any of the 1700 memories from the keyboard.  I doubt
you'll ever use all 1700 memories, especially since those above 500
are grouped by countries, and they're more trouble than they're worth
to get into.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions you have about the radio,
so don't hesitate to ask.

Steve