From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:42:36 -0400
This looks like a Canadian company, based in BC somewhere. I really
don't know any more about it than that, however. Still, it's good
news, although I do wish that someone here in the U.S. would pick it
up. (BTW...who *is* the manufacturer, anyway?)(

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com