From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:00:13 -0400
Hi Don, I don't have the 707, but I have the v7 and the programming should
be the same for the band limits.  From the 707 manual I read there are 6
programmable limit ranges
From the ICanWorkThisThing.com manual....
#10.5.1  Setting Scan Limits
You can store up to 6 scan ranges in memory  channels L1/U1 to L6/U6.

To get to these memories you'll need to first go to memory #1, then click
your way backward to the scan edge memory you want to program.  Make sure
the vfo is setup the way you want first, then from memory mode and memory
#1, press function, click backward to the scan edge, then press MemoryRecall
to store the vfo into this memory.

The voice only announces the frequency, memory channel number and PL-tone,
you'll have to count clicks to navigate the menus and other settings.

73, Ken -N5SWR