From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:49:34 -0400
How easy is CDEX, and what can I do there that Media Player won't let me
or may be a bit difficult?  Initially ripping CDS is no problem, but I
tried a few weeks ago to make an audio CD, and Urge jumped in when I
started doing that, and wanted me to click for a store.  When I uninstaled
Urge I began having problems ripping CDs I already had and of course
didn't get to make the audio CD.