From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:21:28 -0500
I like the printer idea, you can hook that up to a computer or note taker,
if there's a computer there or you have a laptop. I have a laptop and as I
said before, I do something similar to that where I need to hand in hard
copies some times and where I do that, I just got a real cheap $30 or less
printer that works alright and it works out great. My figuring is, if
something happens to it I don't care, if I decide never to go again, I don't
care if I leave it there.  I actually had a used one for a while but my
laptop's parallel port didn't work so I got the cheapest new one I could
find.