From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:17:59 -0500
I like it for now, it gives me something to do in the winter months I hate
so much. I actually see a lot of other messages too, but those 2 and wb5nkd
really keep the NTS going  lol. It actually doesn't take up that much time
because I sent a lot of it on packet to them, I save a batch for those 2 of
like 10 or 15 messages and send them in 1 shot on packet. The rest I go to
the local NTS nets, the local one I run 2 nights a week, and move it all
there.